Main Article Content
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to AUSTENIT as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
AUSTENIT and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in AUSTENIT are the sole responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
2. HC. Kazanas, Glenn E. Baker, Thomas G. Gregor., 1992, “Basic Manufacturing Process”, McGraw-Hill, Westerville, Ohio.
3. Kenneth G. Budinski, Michael K.
Budinski, 1999, “Engineering Material”, sixth edition, Prentice Hall International Inc., New Jersey.
4. Mikell P. Groover, (1996), “Fundamental of Modern Manufacturing”, Prentice-Hall, Inc., New Jersey.
5. Tata Surdia, Prof., Ir., Shinroku Saito, Prof., DR., 2000, “Pengetahuan Bahan Teknik”, Pradnya Paramita, Jakarta.
6. Ir. Tata Surdia M.S. Met E. “Teknik Pengecoran Logam“, PT. Pradnya Paramita, Jakarta 1982
7. Shingley, Joseph Edward, Larry D.
Mitchel dan Ir. Gandhi Harahap, M.Eng,1994, “Perencanaan Teknik Mesin”. Edisi ke Empat jilid 2. Jakarta, Erlangga.