Open Access Statement
This journal provides immediate fulltext open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download.
Benefits of open access for the author, include:
- Visibilty and Impact
- Wide public engagement
- Make an impact beyond the institution
- Increased citation and usage
- Compliance with funder mandates
However, works/articles in this journals as are bound to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This permits anyone can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, but they must give appropriate credit (the name of the creator and attribution parties (authors detail information), a copyright notice, an open access license notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made (Publisher indicates the modification of the material (if any) and retain an indication of previous modifications or adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
(1) Under the CC-BY-SA license, Authors/Readers/Third Parties can read, print and download, redistribute or republish the article (e.g. display in a repository), translate the article, download for text and data mining purposes, reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works, sell or re-use for commercial purposes, remix, transform, or build upon the material, they must distribute their contributions under the same license as the original Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA), AUSTENIT as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number, issue, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
(2) Authors grant AUSTENIT the right of first publication.