- Big Data; Internet of Things; Computer security; Deep Learning; Data Mining; Intelligent System; Information System; Natural language Processing; Embedded System; Networking and Data Communication; Enterprise Resource Planning; Service Oriented Architecture; E-bossiness; IT Risk and Disaster; Multimedia; Computer Graphics; Computer Vision; Digital Signal Processing; Data Base Storage.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
TRACK 1 : Engineering and Science
- Power Electronics and Drive System; Electrical; Control Engineering and Instrumentation; Instrumental and Control Applications; Electronics Devices/Design and System; Telecommunications and Information Systems; Communication Network and System; Antenna and Wave Propagation; Renewable Energy, High Voltage, Materials, Transmission and Distribution System.
- Energy and Fuels; Advanced Materials; Catalysis and Reaction Engineering; Water and Waste Treatment; Separation and Purification Technology; Food and Bio Engineering; Nano Technology; Environmental, Safety, Health and Risk Management.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering; Construction Engineering and Management; Geographical Information Systems; Geotechnical Analysis and Design; Infrastructure Life-Cycle Management; Applied Computer for Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Applied Mechanics and Control System; Fluid Dynamics; Fluid Mechanics; Dynamic and Vibration; Mechatronic and Mechanical Design; Manufacture; Fuel and Combustion.